21 November 2010

My first painting in 2010

My first painting in 2010 - in an almost ending year.
I have just tried to draw a tree with almost 4 color shades (Dark green, light green, yellow & white )
When comes to background effects, Skyblue shades & clouds took me much time to draw.
and i have tried water shade effect. May be it is difficult you to recognise... but i tried my best to show that effect...

I have used Acrylic paints to paint this Art. & i took half an hour to draw this One ..
Intially when i completed this painting, the Art looks like this.. but once it was dry ....it looks descent ...
as like the below one....
FINALLY:

May be every one tried like this paintings in school days....I recommend you to try after Schools days & college days ..

Note: I'm not an Artist or painter. Just has a feeling to draw when i'm free...

No comments:

Post a Comment